Thursday, March 6, 2014

What have you been up to lately?

I've been a bit busy last several weeks, mostly studies and nervs to cure after certain professor...but either way I did not waste my time! Or did I? Well some people might say I did but I truly enjoy doing some graphic design or animation no metter what kind it is. That being said I give you *drum rolls* the Transmogrification Sets for Warlock! Yeah I know , but I like the game. A lot. Even tho I am not playing that class specificaly, my brother is, and he pretty much designed the whole thing I just made it "move". Either way I hope you could find it entertaining, if you are not the player of WoW it self, if you are I hope it will be of use to you.


Jaeden the Casual Warlock Blog

Though that's not the only thing I've been doing! I sort of had my first job! Like ever! I felt like a man...I was like "urgh f*** yeah I am working now *heavy riff as I walk down the street*" well not that much but it really kinda expands my view on things. I say this because I've been pretty much studying whole my life and now when it finally came to some exact work it really made things different. Right now I don't have much to say about this, but I hope I will be able to share some insights in the near future that truly can improve you on the work you are on.

Finally, I've started having some intrests in Erlang programming language. If the info I have is correct, Erlang can be used in connecting two programing languages in order to do additional work to what those programs already do. Also great thing is that (if I'm right about this) that it can connect two diffrent programming languages together in order to enhance some sort of a process/job/work. More info about Erlang you can check on their official page here: Erlang

Well that's pretty much it, I do however try ,when I get time, to build Word Press Theme. I will eventually post the Theme we built (since its 3 of us working on design at the moment) and give some detailed info how you can do one your self.

Till then, stay stronk!